Cloud Connect Chicago, to be held on October 21-23, is right around the corner. Leverhawk representatives will be leading several sessions for CIOs and IT decision-makers seeking to develop their cloud strategies and roadmaps for business and IT transformation.
Leverhawk’s Dave Roberts will lead the Virtualization and Private Cloud Bootcamp on Monday, October 21st, the first day of the conference. The session will provide the information and insights needed for attendees to develop robust private cloud strategies, and will focus on:
- Basics of the cloud technology stack
- How to identify the cloud operating model that will support your cloud
- Who the key stakeholders within your organization are and who needs to be involved in your cloud plan
- Strategies for establishing “quick wins” that demonstrate success and help provide access to greater resources for later implementation phases
- How to create a hybrid cloud and respond to future requirements
- Identify economics of private clouds and build a solid business case
On Tuesday Leverhawk Managing Partner Scott Bils and Advisor Joe Weinman will chair the Cloud IT Executive Summit (CITES). The Summit will provide an opportunity for CIOs and IT decision-makers to engage in peer-level discussions and learn best practices from other executives who are leading the migration to cloud and other next generation IT models. The CITES sessions will feature a variety of discussions on cloud-enabled transformation, including:
- ITaaS – The New IT Operating Model
- Cloud Strategy and Economics
- CIO perspectives on Cloud Strategy
- The Future of Cloud Computing
- Customer Perspectives on Cloud Transformation
CITES will provide a roadmap for executives seeking to navigate the strategic, organizational and operational issues on the way to transformation.
Last but not least, Leverhawk Advisor Alistair Croll will help kick off the Wednesday sessions as one of the featured keynote presenters.
We’re looking forward to another great Cloud Connect event and some lively discussions around the future of cloud in the enterprise. Drop us a line if you’re planning on attending and would like to meet up!