Dave Roberts and Scott Bils will both be speaking at Interop on Tuesday, May 7. Dave is organizing, speaking, and moderating the Enterprise Cloud Summit, Private Clouds Workshop. Scott will be doing a session titled When to Build Your Private Cloud in the Private Clouds Workshop. The workshop will include great sessions on:
- Cloud economics, with the author of Cloudonomics, Joe Weinman, Telx
- Alternative private clouds, with PaaS and cloud guru, Diane Mueller, Red Hat
- A discussion of who should build your private clouds, with the CEOs of Mirantis, Adrian Ionel, and CloudOps, Ian Rae
- When to build your private cloud, with Everest Group Partner and Leverhawk author, Scott Bils
- Should you build your private cloud in your own data center, or somewhere else? A discussion with data center expert, Mark Thiele, Switch, and former CIO, Tim Crawford
- We’ll also have a great sponsor panel including representatives from HP, NetScout, Microsoft, and Juniper
Come see us at the Mandalay Bay conference center in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 7.